In Captain America: Civil War, Tom Holland made quite the first impression as Spider-Man, but his visit to a children’s hospital on Thursday is sure to garner him even more cheers.
Holland shared a picture on Instagram, below, of him donning his Spider-Man costume, while hanging out with a young child at Egleston Children’s Hospital in Atlanta, where Spider-Man: Homecoming is being filmed. In the photo’s caption, Holland wrote, “Meeting you all today was such a wonderful experience and you’re all such little inspirations. We’re proud of you and we hope to be back soon and thank you for having us Egleston Children’s Hospital.”
Spider-Man: Homecoming, which also stars Downey Jr., Michael Keaton, and Marisa Tomei, swings into theaters on July 7, 2017.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive