Donald Trump is returning to a familiar format: television.
The Republican presidential nominee has purchased his first TV ads of the general election, which will start running on Friday in four swing states, according to NBC News. The $4 million ad buy will broadcast Trump’s message in Florida, Ohio, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. The ads will run from Aug. 19-29.
Trump’s ad buy 81 days before the election comes after Clinton has already spent $61 million on TV advertising, according to NBC News.
Trump’s largest ad buys in each state are as follows: $441,000 in Orlando, Florida; $204,000 in Columbus, Ohio; $530,000 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; $347,000 in Charlotte, North Carolina. His first ad buy comes as Clinton released a new ad on Thursday hitting Trump for not releasing his tax returns.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time