The legendary John Cleese released a very Monty Python-style sketch on his YouTube channel Thursday.
In the brand new sketch, Cleese does the character Anne Elk, the most detail-obsessed theorist you’ll ever meet. Good old Anne’s always just about to launch into her new earth-shattering theory, but she’s so good at stalling that she manages to delay the news with some fantastically ridiculous throat-clearing and quibbling about how it’s impossible for her to know when you’re watching her video. She also has a swaggy tie.
As usual with Monty Python-style, (see: Argument Clinic) the sketch circles around the point endlessly until cutting to Anne’s chase at the end.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror