Team USA may be used to competing in front of millions of people, but when asked to sing in front of a camera, it seems as though some of them suddenly become victims of stage fright. During a recent 2016 Rio Summer Games feature for The Scene, W Magazine asked Olympians like gymnast Gabby Douglas, swimmer Nathan Adrian and runner Allyson Felix to perform a cover of Queen’s “We Are the Champions.”
While a few of them gave it their best go, belting out the ’70s anthem, others would only speak their lines.
Watch the full video below.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption