If the riveting celebrity alliances in the ongoing Taylor Swift-Kimye feud just aren’t filling the Yeezy quotient in your life, look no further. The noted fashion enthusiast is opening not just one, but 21 pop-up shops for his wildly popular The Life of Pablo merchandise created in tandem with his studio album of the same name.
The rapper and fashion designer took to his Twitter on Wednesday night to announce that the shops will be opening worldwide this weekend.
Locations include Los Angeles, New York City, Houston, Miami in North America. In Europe, there will be outposts in London, Amsterdam, Berlin. Other spots include a pop-up in Cape Town, South Africa and stores in Singapore, Sydney, and Melbourne in Asia and Australia.
West previously opened a pop-up shop in NYC in March that was met endless queues; the turnover rate for one of the Pablo jackets that retailed for $400 was sold for $2000 on eBay a few days later.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating