With the first day of school right around the corner, this isn’t the easiest time to be a parent. From coordinating after-school activities to picking up all the necessary school supplies, there’s a lot to do—and that doesn’t even include getting your kids back into their daily routine. But there are some little things you can do to help streamline your preparations and make September easier.
Take this quiz to find how you’re doing on back-to-school preparations:
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time