With the first day of school right around the corner, this isn’t the easiest time to be a parent. From coordinating after-school activities to picking up all the necessary school supplies, there’s a lot to do—and that doesn’t even include getting your kids back into their daily routine. But there are some little things you can do to help streamline your preparations and make September easier.
Take this quiz to find how you’re doing on back-to-school preparations:
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022