“A long, slow episode-lasting death, where it’s just one long scene of my death and no one else,” Turner said (jokingly) at the Power of Young Hollywood event hosted by Variety on Tuesday. “And it’s going to be the last episode of the last season.”
It seems like Sansa has some work to do and decisions to make before she can get a full-episode death scene. Turner says she just got the season 7 script, but stayed mum about her character’s next move. “There are so many options,” Turner said. “She could run with Littlefinger and become a villain and sadistic. Or she could also team up with her brother Jon.” (Of course, one of these scenarios feels far more characteristic of the emboldened Stark.)
Turner also isn’t sure about her own path post-Game of Thrones, and said it’s “really sad” to think about the show ending after eight seasons. “When I finish this I don’t actually know what’s going to happen. I might slip into a deep, deep depression because I won’t know what to do with myself,” she said.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive