Usain Bolt has done it again and Twitter is absolutely loving it. The world’s fastest man grinned his way over the line, once again, Wednesday night in the men’s 200-m semi-finals. But right alongside him, and flashing a big smile back, was Canadian Andre De Grasse.
De Grasse closed in on Bolt towards the end of the race and the two were seen smiling at each other up to and well after crossing the finish line. The Jamaican ran 19.78 seconds, with Degrasse just 0.02 seconds behind, setting a Canadian record of 19.80. The men’s 200-m final takes place on Thursday.
Twitter, of course, blew up over this new Olympic bromance.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022