Usain Bolt has done it again and Twitter is absolutely loving it. The world’s fastest man grinned his way over the line, once again, Wednesday night in the men’s 200-m semi-finals. But right alongside him, and flashing a big smile back, was Canadian Andre De Grasse.
De Grasse closed in on Bolt towards the end of the race and the two were seen smiling at each other up to and well after crossing the finish line. The Jamaican ran 19.78 seconds, with Degrasse just 0.02 seconds behind, setting a Canadian record of 19.80. The men’s 200-m final takes place on Thursday.
Twitter, of course, blew up over this new Olympic bromance.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time