Usain Bolt has done it again and Twitter is absolutely loving it. The world’s fastest man grinned his way over the line, once again, Wednesday night in the men’s 200-m semi-finals. But right alongside him, and flashing a big smile back, was Canadian Andre De Grasse.
De Grasse closed in on Bolt towards the end of the race and the two were seen smiling at each other up to and well after crossing the finish line. The Jamaican ran 19.78 seconds, with Degrasse just 0.02 seconds behind, setting a Canadian record of 19.80. The men’s 200-m final takes place on Thursday.
Twitter, of course, blew up over this new Olympic bromance.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow