The Olsen twins captured the hearts of America during the ’90s playing the precocious Michelle Tanner on Full House, but that doesn’t mean that Mary-Kate and Ashley are looking to join the Netflix reboot of the beloved show any time soon.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Fuller House star Jodie Sweetin said that Michelle probably won’t be joining Stephanie, DJ, and the rest of the brood.
“We’ve tried everything,” said Sweetin. “I think we’ve kinda given up.”
The twins have moved on since their days as child actresses with ubiquitous branding and merchandise to respected fashion designers, helming multiple brands, including The Row and Elizabeth and James.
Despite the twins’ absences, other prominent characters from the show, from Bob Saget to John Stamos have made guest appearances, with many of them slated to reappear in a special Thanksgiving episode that the Fuller House cast has teased on social media.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up