The Olsen twins captured the hearts of America during the ’90s playing the precocious Michelle Tanner on Full House, but that doesn’t mean that Mary-Kate and Ashley are looking to join the Netflix reboot of the beloved show any time soon.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Fuller House star Jodie Sweetin said that Michelle probably won’t be joining Stephanie, DJ, and the rest of the brood.
“We’ve tried everything,” said Sweetin. “I think we’ve kinda given up.”
The twins have moved on since their days as child actresses with ubiquitous branding and merchandise to respected fashion designers, helming multiple brands, including The Row and Elizabeth and James.
Despite the twins’ absences, other prominent characters from the show, from Bob Saget to John Stamos have made guest appearances, with many of them slated to reappear in a special Thanksgiving episode that the Fuller House cast has teased on social media.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023