The Olsen twins captured the hearts of America during the ’90s playing the precocious Michelle Tanner on Full House, but that doesn’t mean that Mary-Kate and Ashley are looking to join the Netflix reboot of the beloved show any time soon.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Fuller House star Jodie Sweetin said that Michelle probably won’t be joining Stephanie, DJ, and the rest of the brood.
“We’ve tried everything,” said Sweetin. “I think we’ve kinda given up.”
The twins have moved on since their days as child actresses with ubiquitous branding and merchandise to respected fashion designers, helming multiple brands, including The Row and Elizabeth and James.
Despite the twins’ absences, other prominent characters from the show, from Bob Saget to John Stamos have made guest appearances, with many of them slated to reappear in a special Thanksgiving episode that the Fuller House cast has teased on social media.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was