Chrissy Teigen has demonstrated time and time again that she’s attained true confidence #goals. Instead of giving into the crazy amount of pressure on celebrity moms (and dare we say all moms) to look perfect post-delivery, she’s gotten real about her body and encourages others to do the same. She’s embracing all kinds of “flaws,” and this week she’s tackling stretch marks.
“My thighs have tributaries,” Teigen posted on her Snapchat, accompanied by a laugh-crying emoji and followed by a video close-up of the stretch marks on her inner thigh.
And her fans are all about this body-positive attitude:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement