It’s been a minute since we’ve been treated to new music from Lady Gaga, but that’s about to change. On Wednesday, the pop star announced a new single by turning her Instagram account into a 12-image grid of brightly colored text.
“Lady Gaga / Perfect Illusion /[N]ew Single / Septembe[r] / Perfect Illusion,” reads the stylized text.
While we don’t have any other details yet, it’s worth noting that Gaga hasn’t exactly been resting on her laurels when it comes to her career. On Tuesday, Warner Bros. officially confirmed that the American Horror Story star will continue to make her mark in Hollywood by taking a leading role in the remake of A Star is Born, directed by Bradley Cooper. She follows in the footsteps of iconic singer-actresses Barbra Streisand and Judy Garland, who also made that role their own. She’ll also be returning for the next season of American Horror Story.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was