It’s been a minute since we’ve been treated to new music from Lady Gaga, but that’s about to change. On Wednesday, the pop star announced a new single by turning her Instagram account into a 12-image grid of brightly colored text.
“Lady Gaga / Perfect Illusion /[N]ew Single / Septembe[r] / Perfect Illusion,” reads the stylized text.
While we don’t have any other details yet, it’s worth noting that Gaga hasn’t exactly been resting on her laurels when it comes to her career. On Tuesday, Warner Bros. officially confirmed that the American Horror Story star will continue to make her mark in Hollywood by taking a leading role in the remake of A Star is Born, directed by Bradley Cooper. She follows in the footsteps of iconic singer-actresses Barbra Streisand and Judy Garland, who also made that role their own. She’ll also be returning for the next season of American Horror Story.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart