The way it works is the (likely somewhat greasy) box connects to your laptop or smartphone wirelessly through Bluetooth. So after you devour your pie with friends, you can start dropping the beat, spinning the songs on your device any way you’d like. Printed electronics expert Novalia created it, according to Engadget, and it looks simple enough for a novice to play around with and create some Pizza Hut-branded mixes for your pizza party.
It’s only available at 350 of the UK’s Pizza Hut, but this confirms we’re living in technologically advanced cardboard times. Just look at this guy nodding his approval to the beat.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time