The way it works is the (likely somewhat greasy) box connects to your laptop or smartphone wirelessly through Bluetooth. So after you devour your pie with friends, you can start dropping the beat, spinning the songs on your device any way you’d like. Printed electronics expert Novalia created it, according to Engadget, and it looks simple enough for a novice to play around with and create some Pizza Hut-branded mixes for your pizza party.
It’s only available at 350 of the UK’s Pizza Hut, but this confirms we’re living in technologically advanced cardboard times. Just look at this guy nodding his approval to the beat.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022