Pizza Hut introduced a brand new gimmick: the “world’s first playable DJ pizza box,” functional decks, complete with a mixer and controls you touch to control and scratch your music.
The way it works is the (likely somewhat greasy) box connects to your laptop or smartphone wirelessly through Bluetooth. So after you devour your pie with friends, you can start dropping the beat, spinning the songs on your device any way you’d like. Printed electronics expert Novalia created it, according to Engadget, and it looks simple enough for a novice to play around with and create some Pizza Hut-branded mixes for your pizza party.
It’s only available at 350 of the UK’s Pizza Hut, but this confirms we’re living in technologically advanced cardboard times. Just look at this guy nodding his approval to the beat.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism