In the wake of successful docuseries such as HBO’s The Jinx and Netflix’s Making a Murderer, CBS is entering the true-crime craze with a show examining the unsolved murder of JonBenét Ramsey. The network unveiled the first look at its new anthology program Tuesday, debuting a trailer for The Case of: JonBenét Ramsey that explores how those involved in the project dove deeper into the 1996 killing of the 6-year-old Colorado beauty pageant contestant.
Beginning with a recording of the 911 call made by Ramsey’s mother, the preview introduces viewers to the team of experts trying to solve the murder — including an FBI investigator who worked the original case and a Scotland Yard criminal behavioral analyst.
Watch the full trailer above.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer