If you’ve been on social media during the Rio Olympics, then you’ve probably seen the Twitter friendship forming between Simone Biles and Zac Efron. But after Biles won her fourth gold — and fifth overall medal — of the Summer Games to become the most decorated gymnast in American history, Efron decided it was finally time to meet his self-proclaimed hero in person.
The 28-year-old actor showed up to surprise Biles and the rest of the Final Five following Tuesday’s women’s floor finals, fulfilling his own Olympic goals of hanging out with the team.
Biles even allowed Efron to give her a kiss on the cheek while she Snapchatted the moment.
Dreams really do come true.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer