So far 884 people have signed a petition started by Brian Sporman urging the NFL to welcome West, who is at his absolute mostest when he has a microphone, with open arms. The petition on Change.Org borrows the same terms West uses to demonstrate his strong sense of self-awareness, obviously.
Since Adele maintains that she declined an invitation to perform at the Super Bowl because her concert is really just all about the singing, a West show, on the other hand, is always replete with stunning visuals.
In a statement, NFL and Pepsi said, “We have had conversations with several artists about the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show. However, we have not at this point extended a formal offer to Adele or anyone else.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This