The first trailer for the Amy Adams-starring movie Arrival is out, showing the aftermath of an alien invasion.
After extraterrestrial spacecrafts land on earth, the government brings in expert linguist Louise Banks (played by Adams) to decipher what the aliens want and where they are from. As the world hangs on the brink of global warfare, Louise has to lead her team to find answers.
Directed by Denis Villeneuve, who helmed last year’s Sicario, Arrival hits theaters on November 11, and co-stars Jeremy Renner and Forest Whitaker.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time