The first trailer for the Amy Adams-starring movie Arrival is out, showing the aftermath of an alien invasion.
After extraterrestrial spacecrafts land on earth, the government brings in expert linguist Louise Banks (played by Adams) to decipher what the aliens want and where they are from. As the world hangs on the brink of global warfare, Louise has to lead her team to find answers.
Directed by Denis Villeneuve, who helmed last year’s Sicario, Arrival hits theaters on November 11, and co-stars Jeremy Renner and Forest Whitaker.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror