“The medals might weigh more all together,” he said. “Boomer’s probably 16 or 17 pounds.”
Phelps has made no secret of his love of his baby son with fiancee Nicole Johnson, both of whom have joined him for his competition in Rio. Boomer, despite being an infant, has even snagged some of his father’s limelight by adorably sleeping through some of his father’s best career highlights during the games.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This