Fans of Downton Abbey, which ended its sex-season run in March, may not have said a permanent goodbye to the Crawley family.
According to Michelle Dockery, who played Lady Mary in the hit show, there is ‘potential’ for a Downton Abbey film. In an interview with The Telegraph, Dockery said she still misses her cast mates, and that the cast has remained close since the show ended. She added, “I think there is potential for a film. That is something I would wholeheartedly consider, so we will see. It may not be over yet.”
Dockery has her work cut out for her before any Crawley family reunions can occur. The actress is set to star in the upcoming TNT series Good Behavior.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears