The Clown Princess is one of DC Comics’ most popular characters. But no one loves Quinn quite as much as the Orange Is the New Black actor, who took to Twitter in front of everyone to try to get the final piece to complete her shrine at home.
It’s not like Rose is asking to be a member of the squad next time around, it’s just a perfectly normal public request. So far, her collection includes three pieces of Harley merchandise, Harley Quinn’s Greatest Hits, Harley Quinn and the Suicide Squad and an action figure. She’s missing Harley Quinn No. 27, Harley Quinn and Her Gang of Harleys No. 1, Harley’s Little Black Book No. 3, and also the hair, because what’s a little piece of hair between professionals?
Your move Robbie.
Just Ruby Rose being relatable:
When she threw in another direct request, for good measure:
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart