The cast of Fast and Furious 8 shared a long thank-you note with fans as they head into the last days of film production.
“We began in Cuba, visited Iceland, New York and Atlanta, and as we head into our final few days of shooting, we wanted to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to those who have worked so hard over the past 100 days to bring you a movie that is going to be another incredible installment of our saga,” the letter, posted to Facebook, reads. “Everything we do comes from our shared passion to bring you the very best.”
The note, posted along with a cast photo, goes on to thank actors involved in the franchise, including Vin Diesel, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez and Jason Statham, among several others. Directed by F. Gary Gray, the final film of the franchise hits theaters April 14, 2017.
“All of us take our work on Fast & Furious seriously, and we seriously intend to wow the world again,” the letter said.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating