Even though Olympic gymnast and national treasure Laurie Hernandez has already won a gold medal in this year’s Olympics (and in our hearts), she still has questions just like the rest us, chief among them: where is Frank Ocean’s new album?
The 16-year-old athlete took to Twitter on Wednesday after celebrating the Final Five’s team win to ask the eternal question on all of our minds, “Where did Frank Ocean go?”
Good question, Laurie. While you’ve been busy securing a gold medal for the U.S., Frankie has been AWOL with no album in sight, although there have been multiple red herrings, like a seemingly credible report that the album would be arriving on August 5th and the most recent fan theory that the album will be arriving sometime this fall.
For the time being, however, Frank Ocean watch continues — stay woke.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org