Kim Kardashian West, selfie queen and social media superstar, is coming out with a revised edition of her book Selfish.
The first edition of her book came out in 2015, but the new version features 64 more pages and over 120 new photographs, including pictures of North and Saint.
Motto has received an exclusive first look at some of Kardashian West’s newer inserts in the book. Kardashian West, a TIME 100 honoree, has broken the Internet numerous times, from recording Taylor Swift to nude selfies.
In her TIME 100 profile, Martha Stewart called Kardashian West a “media phenomenon.” Kanye West compared her to Marie Antoinette. There’s no stopping Kim Kardashian West, especially with a front-facing camera. Kim Kardashian West: Selfish the revised and updated version comes out in bookstores on October 11, 2016.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time