Jenna Dewan Tatum and Channing Tatum confirmed once again that they are the ultimate #RelationshipGoals when they recreated their steamy dance number from the movie, Step Up, for the film’s 10th anniversary.
The couple met on the set of the 2006 dance movie, where she played a student at an arts high school and he played a kid from the wrong side of the tracks, doing community service at the school. They married three years after the film in 2009.
Dewan Tatum not only posted a video of their dance recreation, but also a throwback Instagram of the dancing duo snuggling on the Step Up set, captioning it, “#tbt to on set of Step Up. I cannot believe it’s the 10 year anniversary of the release today!! Ahhhh where does the time go?? Love you all and thanks for all the love all these years.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow