For those still optimistic that a) a Frank Ocean album exists and that b) we will ever see this album, there’s now a site that will make life waiting on Frank Ocean much easier because technological developments are wonderful.
As reported by Billboard, an individual by the name of Shahzeb Khan has created a service that will alert you as soon as a new album drops; the service, appropriately titled, (650)82Ocean, “automatically look[s] at Spotify, iTunes, and Twitter for the latest in Frank Ocean news. The second it detects that a new album has gone live, it will automatically send everyone a text with the link for the album.” Users can elect to send the news via their cell phone numbers or e-mail addresses and according to the site, information is stored in a secure database.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror