McDonald’s is officially bringing its McCafe Pumpkin Spice Latte back on Aug. 31, giving PSL enthusiasts the chance to satisfy their fall coffee cravings earlier than ever. The fast food giant will be offering the cinnamon-y sweet beverage in stores nationwide for the first time in three years starting later this month.
Introduced in 2013, the Mickey D’s latte is made “with a blend of freshly brewed 100 percent Rainforest Alliance Certified espresso and creamy steamed milk infused with a combination of warm spices and flavors of pumpkin pie,” Delish reports.
It will be available roughly one week prior to the day Starbucks’ version of the infamous seasonal coffee drink made its 2015 debut, Sept. 8.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears