McDonald’s is officially bringing its McCafe Pumpkin Spice Latte back on Aug. 31, giving PSL enthusiasts the chance to satisfy their fall coffee cravings earlier than ever. The fast food giant will be offering the cinnamon-y sweet beverage in stores nationwide for the first time in three years starting later this month.
Introduced in 2013, the Mickey D’s latte is made “with a blend of freshly brewed 100 percent Rainforest Alliance Certified espresso and creamy steamed milk infused with a combination of warm spices and flavors of pumpkin pie,” Delish reports.
It will be available roughly one week prior to the day Starbucks’ version of the infamous seasonal coffee drink made its 2015 debut, Sept. 8.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time