Aly Raisman accurately predicted that she would become an Olympic gymnast back when she was in summer camp.
Exhibit A: a photo of her New Hampshire summer camp yearbook that shows campers revealing their hopes and dreams for the future.
Following Tuesday, when Raisman, crystal-covered wonder woman won gold in the team all-around along with the rest of the USA women’s gymnastics team, her fellow Wicosuta camper took to Twitter to share a photo of Raisman’s yearbook. Back then, Raisman was likely owning the obstacle courses in queen camper style, and she said that she would be an Olympic gymnast in twenty years. Raisman became an Olympic gymnast in 2012. Now, she has a gold medal and focuses on being awesome full-time.
That’s some legitimate goals. Ideally, “Olivia” is also now a teacher, veterinarian and singer.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement