Aly Raisman accurately predicted that she would become an Olympic gymnast back when she was in summer camp.
Exhibit A: a photo of her New Hampshire summer camp yearbook that shows campers revealing their hopes and dreams for the future.
Following Tuesday, when Raisman, crystal-covered wonder woman won gold in the team all-around along with the rest of the USA women’s gymnastics team, her fellow Wicosuta camper took to Twitter to share a photo of Raisman’s yearbook. Back then, Raisman was likely owning the obstacle courses in queen camper style, and she said that she would be an Olympic gymnast in twenty years. Raisman became an Olympic gymnast in 2012. Now, she has a gold medal and focuses on being awesome full-time.
That’s some legitimate goals. Ideally, “Olivia” is also now a teacher, veterinarian and singer.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption