Aly Raisman accurately predicted that she would become an Olympic gymnast back when she was in summer camp.
Exhibit A: a photo of her New Hampshire summer camp yearbook that shows campers revealing their hopes and dreams for the future.
Following Tuesday, when Raisman, crystal-covered wonder woman won gold in the team all-around along with the rest of the USA women’s gymnastics team, her fellow Wicosuta camper took to Twitter to share a photo of Raisman’s yearbook. Back then, Raisman was likely owning the obstacle courses in queen camper style, and she said that she would be an Olympic gymnast in twenty years. Raisman became an Olympic gymnast in 2012. Now, she has a gold medal and focuses on being awesome full-time.
That’s some legitimate goals. Ideally, “Olivia” is also now a teacher, veterinarian and singer.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out