Although Oreo has released a multitude of interesting flavors in the past — remember Watermelon Oreos? — the brand may have just come out with its most unique variety to date: Swedish Fish. The limited-edition cookie — which combines Oreo’s classic chocolate wafers with a cherry candy flavored red creme — will be available exclusively at Kroger supermarkets throughout the country beginning this week.
“We know that consumers enjoy variety when it comes to snacking so we create all of our limited-edition flavors to provide surprising new twists people know and love and on occasion, create unexpected and unique flavor combinations that people may never have thought were possible, including our latest from the Wonder Vault, Swedish Fish Flavored Creme Oreo Cookies,” an Oreo spokesperson told TIME in an email.
What’s next Oreo, what’s next?
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.