Olympic doppelgängers are everywhere this year. The latest lookalike that the internet is an uproar over: Pauline Ferrand-Prevot, a French cyclist who is in Rio to compete for her country in the road race, which was on Sunday. The 24-year-old accomplished athlete came in 26th at this year’s Games — a performance with which she said she was “disappointed” — but she already has an illustrious set of titles in the sport as a three-time world champion in road, cyclo-cross, and mountain-bike events.
But it’s her (physical) similarities to the Duchess of Cambridge that have spectators paying extra attention to the athlete, who’s otherwise been in the news for calling out other athletes for issues around drugs in the sport.
And here’s Middleton:
It’s definitely all about the dimples, which both ladies have in spades.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy