Olympic doppelgängers are everywhere this year. The latest lookalike that the internet is an uproar over: Pauline Ferrand-Prevot, a French cyclist who is in Rio to compete for her country in the road race, which was on Sunday. The 24-year-old accomplished athlete came in 26th at this year’s Games — a performance with which she said she was “disappointed” — but she already has an illustrious set of titles in the sport as a three-time world champion in road, cyclo-cross, and mountain-bike events.
But it’s her (physical) similarities to the Duchess of Cambridge that have spectators paying extra attention to the athlete, who’s otherwise been in the news for calling out other athletes for issues around drugs in the sport.
And here’s Middleton:
It’s definitely all about the dimples, which both ladies have in spades.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate