Some parents are just too hip. And not in the way their kids want.
In an Instagram video posted by Drake, the Views rapper and his friend Lorenzo Cromwell try to convince Drake’s hard-partying father Dennis Graham to leave a New York City club where they were celebrating after Drake’s show, ostensibly so the boys could have their own fun without worrying about parental supervision. But Drake’s dad seems quite content to keep popping bottles.
“I know Mom said you could stay, Dad, but go home,” Drake says in the video.
“Daddy! Dad, yo! Pop, go home!” Cromwell says, giving us a shot of the man in question — topped off in a white bucket hat — and seemingly unbothered by their entreaties as he lives it up.
Sorry, Drake: Dennis Graham isn’t about to leave the club. In fact, he’s only getting started, as the elder Graham just announced in his own Instagram post that he’s launching an independent R&B music career. And he’s no stranger to parties; his love for nights on the town is well-documented on his prolific Instagram, where he most recently appears to be living it up while accompanying his son’s Summer Sixteen tour.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time