Most wedding day surprises tend to be of a disastrous nature—guests who don’t show up, a groom who flubs his math test, owl ring bearer navigational issues, Canada’s Prime Minister walking by without his shirt (okay, that’s not a disaster). This groom, though, managed to pull off a wedding day surprise that made the day even more memorable—in a good way.
In a video posted to YouTube by wedding photographer Miranda Marrs, which has 470,626 views so far, a bride and groom sit by the dance floor surrounded by their friends and family when the groom suddenly gets out of his seat. The bride looks on in surprise as he hits the dance floor with his groomsmen for a choreographed dance routine straight out of the Destiny’s Child playbook. All the bride can do is watch in wonder as her new husband shakes what his mama gave him in a routine that included complex choreography, props, a chorus line, and a few spicy moments sure to have the bridesmaids giggling.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.