Thanks to a tour rivaling her MTV Cribs episode that Mimi gave to Entertainment Tonight of the yacht she’s staying on this summer, Carey revealed that she and fiancé James Packer have their own vessels during their summer vacation.
“It is important to have his-and-hers everything,” she said.
Carey’s yacht is a 16-crew luxury liner named “Capri,” a 192-foot yacht that has two bars, a Jacuzzi, a gym, a library, and a private chef, as well as six staterooms. Packer, meanwhile, has the seventh largest privately owned yacht in the world, which costs $340,000 a week plus expenses. The yachts are anchored together off the coast of Italy.
Watch the full tour below.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up