The water in the Rio Olympics diving pool has turned green ahead of the women’s synchronized diving final Tuesday night.
British diver Tom Daley, who won bronze in the men’s synchronized diving Monday, tweeted a picture showing the green diving pool compared with the blue water polo pool. As of Monday night, the diving pool had been the same shade of blue as the other Olympic pools.
The International Olympic Committee did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction