A fan baked a batch of Stranger Things-themed cupcakes and shared the delectable-looking photos on Reddit Monday.
Fans are still feeling the effects of the buzzy show’s ending, and this superfan was obsessed enough to create a different custom cupcake for five of the characters, and they all turned out impeccably.
Not surprisingly, Eleven’s cupcakes were mini Eggo waffle-topped and laced with maple syrup buttercream. Barb’s got a strawberry buttercream filling, possibly to resemble her fetching red hair, possibly to resemble her blood because she was taken too soon. Fittingly, Dustin’s was pumped full of pudding because the kid’s a pudding hoarder and there are real Nilla wafers on top because he knows a real Nilla wafer from a fake one just like friends. There’s even a M&M sprinkled cupcake with syrup “string” for Joyce’s unforgettable Christmas light display.
Hopper’s toppings were caramel cigarettes and frosted doughnuts, and the buttercream was glazed with his drink of choice: Schlitz because this fan is not messing around. This was certainly a metaphor for Hopper’s tendency to do sweet and destructive things simultaneously. Even if it wasn’t, cigarettes have never looked more edible.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive