Tom Hiddleston joined Instagram Tuesday, sharing his first photo ever — a selfie in character as Loki on the set of Thor: Ragnarok.
Hiddleston will return to his role as the maniacal Thor villain with a mean case of sibling envy in the movie, opening in November of next year. The 35-year-old actor, who is filming the third installment of the franchise in Australia, captioned the photo with an ominous but excited “He’s back!”
At a Wizard World Philadelphia panel, Hiddleston was buzzing with excitement to be playing Thor’s brother again, who he says has evolved since fans saw him last. “What I’m interested in really is how his attitudes have changed. I’m four years older and Chris [Hemsworth] is four years older, and there will just be new things we find in it. The most exciting thing about him is that he is always a trickster. It is trying to find new ways for him to be mischievous, because I love doing that, and I hope you guys love within that.”
Hiddleston has 242,000 followers so far who are feeling the “love within,” and he isn’t following anyone yet.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement