Following past fall offerings of Pumpkin Spice and Candy Apple M&M’s, Mars has announced that it will be releasing a BOO-terscotch flavor. The new candy combines “the scary good flavors of butterscotch and white chocolate for the perfect seasonal treat,” a representative of the brand told TIME, adding that it will be exclusively available at Target.
As an added bonus, some who have had the opportunity to sample the chocolates have reported they have a taste similar to a fan-favorite wizarding world staple. “These white chocolate treats are infused with an intense butterscotch flavor, making them taste remarkably like the Harry Potter favorite, Butterbeer,” wrote Delish.
BOO-terscotch M&M’s will hit shelves over the next few weeks alongside returning Pecan Pie and Candy Corn flavors and a harvest blend version of Crispy S’mores.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now