Following past fall offerings of Pumpkin Spice and Candy Apple M&M’s, Mars has announced that it will be releasing a BOO-terscotch flavor. The new candy combines “the scary good flavors of butterscotch and white chocolate for the perfect seasonal treat,” a representative of the brand told TIME, adding that it will be exclusively available at Target.
As an added bonus, some who have had the opportunity to sample the chocolates have reported they have a taste similar to a fan-favorite wizarding world staple. “These white chocolate treats are infused with an intense butterscotch flavor, making them taste remarkably like the Harry Potter favorite, Butterbeer,” wrote Delish.
BOO-terscotch M&M’s will hit shelves over the next few weeks alongside returning Pecan Pie and Candy Corn flavors and a harvest blend version of Crispy S’mores.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time