Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson took to Instagram to call out his male co-stars from Fast and Furious on Monday.
The action star, who will appear in the eighth installment of the endless Fast and Furious franchise praised the crew and his female co-stars, which includes Helen Mirren and Michelle Rodriguez, before he singled out a selection of unnamed male co-stars for being cowardly, in so many words.
“This is my final week of shooting #FastAndFurious8,” Johnson wrote. “There’s no other franchise that gets my blood boiling more than this one.”
He then went on to explain why fans will notice that his blood is “legit boiling” in scenes in the movie, which will come out in April.
“My female co-stars are always amazing and I love ’em. My male co-stars however are a different story. Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don’t,” Johnson continued. “The ones that don’t are too chicken s–t to do anything about it anyway. Candy a–es.”
His male co-stars include Vin Diesel, Scott Eastwood, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black and Tyrese Gibson, none of whom he named.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror