Donald Trump gave a major economic speech in a bid to reboot his campaign after a troubled week, but it was his reaction to protesters that showed the biggest difference.
The Republican nominee has typically taken an aggressive response to people protesting at his rallies, calling for security to “get them the hell out of here” or telling them directly to “go home to mom.”
But on Monday, he waited quietly as the protesters were led out of the Detroit Economic Club, then returned to his prepared text.
Watch the video above to see how Trump’s response differed.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up