Taylor Swift has been keeping a low profile since her feud with Kanye West was reignited by a Kim Kardashian Snapchat story, but over the weekend, that all changed. The “Shake It Off” artist took the stage with Nelly Saturday night to duet “Dilemma” during a joint birthday celebration for model Karlie Kloss and oil heir Mike Hess.
Swift sang Kelly Rowland’s parts of Nelly’s 2002 hit, dancing with the rapper as the crowd went wild.
It’s no secret that Nelly is a fan of Tay. After teaming up with her and Haim to perform “Hot In Herre” during the St. Louis, Mo., stop of her 1989 World Tour, he spoke to Rolling Stone about their friendship.
“She’s just a dope person,” he said. “She ain’t got no ill wills or nothing like that, and that’s kind of hard when you come from where we come from. You rarely come across those type of people. It’s kind of like, Taylor Swift and my granny. Who doesn’t love both of those people?”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow