Taylor Swift has been keeping a low profile since her feud with Kanye West was reignited by a Kim Kardashian Snapchat story, but over the weekend, that all changed. The “Shake It Off” artist took the stage with Nelly Saturday night to duet “Dilemma” during a joint birthday celebration for model Karlie Kloss and oil heir Mike Hess.
Swift sang Kelly Rowland’s parts of Nelly’s 2002 hit, dancing with the rapper as the crowd went wild.
It’s no secret that Nelly is a fan of Tay. After teaming up with her and Haim to perform “Hot In Herre” during the St. Louis, Mo., stop of her 1989 World Tour, he spoke to Rolling Stone about their friendship.
“She’s just a dope person,” he said. “She ain’t got no ill wills or nothing like that, and that’s kind of hard when you come from where we come from. You rarely come across those type of people. It’s kind of like, Taylor Swift and my granny. Who doesn’t love both of those people?”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time