The weekly unscripted show premieres this fall on VH1, and their dynamic will be wonderfully familiar, but hopefully ridiculous. “My homegirl, Martha and I have a special bond that goes back. We’re gonna be cooking, drinking and having a good time with our exclusive friends. Can’t wait for you to see how we roll together!” Snoop told The Hollywood Reporter.
So many adorable moments have already come out of this partnership in the past. Bless Stewart for finding ten thousand ways to set him up for a ten thousand marijuana jokes when they made brownies together on her show. Predictably, Stewart did nearly drop dead when Snoop, like most of her celebrity guests, failed to cook just like her, but she totally appreciates his original vocabulary words and nails them all on the first try.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow