The weekly unscripted show premieres this fall on VH1, and their dynamic will be wonderfully familiar, but hopefully ridiculous. “My homegirl, Martha and I have a special bond that goes back. We’re gonna be cooking, drinking and having a good time with our exclusive friends. Can’t wait for you to see how we roll together!” Snoop told The Hollywood Reporter.
So many adorable moments have already come out of this partnership in the past. Bless Stewart for finding ten thousand ways to set him up for a ten thousand marijuana jokes when they made brownies together on her show. Predictably, Stewart did nearly drop dead when Snoop, like most of her celebrity guests, failed to cook just like her, but she totally appreciates his original vocabulary words and nails them all on the first try.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer