The weekly unscripted show premieres this fall on VH1, and their dynamic will be wonderfully familiar, but hopefully ridiculous. “My homegirl, Martha and I have a special bond that goes back. We’re gonna be cooking, drinking and having a good time with our exclusive friends. Can’t wait for you to see how we roll together!” Snoop told The Hollywood Reporter.
So many adorable moments have already come out of this partnership in the past. Bless Stewart for finding ten thousand ways to set him up for a ten thousand marijuana jokes when they made brownies together on her show. Predictably, Stewart did nearly drop dead when Snoop, like most of her celebrity guests, failed to cook just like her, but she totally appreciates his original vocabulary words and nails them all on the first try.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving