The weekly unscripted show premieres this fall on VH1, and their dynamic will be wonderfully familiar, but hopefully ridiculous. “My homegirl, Martha and I have a special bond that goes back. We’re gonna be cooking, drinking and having a good time with our exclusive friends. Can’t wait for you to see how we roll together!” Snoop told The Hollywood Reporter.
So many adorable moments have already come out of this partnership in the past. Bless Stewart for finding ten thousand ways to set him up for a ten thousand marijuana jokes when they made brownies together on her show. Predictably, Stewart did nearly drop dead when Snoop, like most of her celebrity guests, failed to cook just like her, but she totally appreciates his original vocabulary words and nails them all on the first try.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org