The weekly unscripted show premieres this fall on VH1, and their dynamic will be wonderfully familiar, but hopefully ridiculous. “My homegirl, Martha and I have a special bond that goes back. We’re gonna be cooking, drinking and having a good time with our exclusive friends. Can’t wait for you to see how we roll together!” Snoop told The Hollywood Reporter.
So many adorable moments have already come out of this partnership in the past. Bless Stewart for finding ten thousand ways to set him up for a ten thousand marijuana jokes when they made brownies together on her show. Predictably, Stewart did nearly drop dead when Snoop, like most of her celebrity guests, failed to cook just like her, but she totally appreciates his original vocabulary words and nails them all on the first try.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears