American archer Brady Ellison is a three-time Olympian and, as of Saturday, a two-time silver medalist, taking home a second-place win in this year’s team event. But the 27-year-old champion might be getting more attention for something totally unrelated to his archery skills, as spectators have noticed his striking resemblance to everyone’s favorite Oscar winner.
Here’s Ellison, posing before the games in front of an American flag:
And here he is in competition:
Meanwhile, here’s DiCaprio biking recently in New York — he also favors a baseball cap, a bit of scruff and a patriotic red-white-and-blue color palette:
It’s definitely an apt comparison. Ellison will have a chance to nab another medal at the games on Tuesday, when he takes part in the individual event.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working