American archer Brady Ellison is a three-time Olympian and, as of Saturday, a two-time silver medalist, taking home a second-place win in this year’s team event. But the 27-year-old champion might be getting more attention for something totally unrelated to his archery skills, as spectators have noticed his striking resemblance to everyone’s favorite Oscar winner.
Here’s Ellison, posing before the games in front of an American flag:
And here he is in competition:
Meanwhile, here’s DiCaprio biking recently in New York — he also favors a baseball cap, a bit of scruff and a patriotic red-white-and-blue color palette:
It’s definitely an apt comparison. Ellison will have a chance to nab another medal at the games on Tuesday, when he takes part in the individual event.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate