Suicide Squad may have received less than stellar reviews, but there’s no denying it managed to pack in a ton of references to both the DC comics and extended universe. The film — which grossed $135 million this weekend — was loaded with Easter eggs for fans, including nods to Harley Quinn’s (Margot Robbie) iconic jester outfit and the Joker’s (Jared Leto) chemical bath origin story.
In fact, there were so many of these hidden details that YouTube user Mr. Sunday Movies has created a nearly 11-minute video to explain all of them.
Watch the full clip below to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.