The Ghostbusters actress has been sharing her excitement about the start of the Games through a series of tweets, which included some videos that show the comedian dressed in a flag-bedazzled outfit with fake gold medals draped around her neck.
Jones cheered for Team USA and expressed her musings at some of the sports as she watched the games play out on TV and computer screens from home.
Here are some of her best, albeit slightly less profane, tweets:
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears