“All of you guys know the Summer Olympics began tonight, and in honor of my beloved home country of Canada, I’m going to perform a legendary track by an amazing artist from the great city of Toronto—or ‘the Six,’ as he calls it,” Rogen said, slipping on a gray turtleneck sweater.
His performance put him over the top to win the Lip Sync Battle. Watch the full video above.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?