Friends are there for you through the good times and the bad.
So Kardashian pal Chrissy Teigen knew what to do when Kim Kardashian West tweeted her sadness about laying to rest her beloved BlackBerry Bold cell phone (now discontinued): send an elaborate floral arrangement, as one traditionally does to mark any important life moment. And saying goodbye to a cherished piece of technology — an extension of one’s self, really — is certainly an important life moment, as Teigen understands.
“You guys, how thoughtful is Chrissy? She sent me this floral arrangement, she just gets me,” Kardashian West says in her Snapchat video. The accompanying handwritten note from supermodel Teigen is, like her popular Twitter feed, a study in tongue-in-cheek humor.
“I’m so sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved your BB. You were both very lucky to have each other and you will always have the memories. Xoxo Chrissy,” it reads. Kardashian West then sent a shout-out to her friend on Twitter, calling her the “best.”
It’s been a good week for high-profile friendships.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time