Friends are there for you through the good times and the bad.
So Kardashian pal Chrissy Teigen knew what to do when Kim Kardashian West tweeted her sadness about laying to rest her beloved BlackBerry Bold cell phone (now discontinued): send an elaborate floral arrangement, as one traditionally does to mark any important life moment. And saying goodbye to a cherished piece of technology — an extension of one’s self, really — is certainly an important life moment, as Teigen understands.
“You guys, how thoughtful is Chrissy? She sent me this floral arrangement, she just gets me,” Kardashian West says in her Snapchat video. The accompanying handwritten note from supermodel Teigen is, like her popular Twitter feed, a study in tongue-in-cheek humor.
“I’m so sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved your BB. You were both very lucky to have each other and you will always have the memories. Xoxo Chrissy,” it reads. Kardashian West then sent a shout-out to her friend on Twitter, calling her the “best.”
It’s been a good week for high-profile friendships.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror