Hudson Group, the largest travel retailer in North America and operator of more than 150 stores in airports and transportation terminals, released a list of its most purchased items last year, CNN reports. On it were beverages such as bottled water, and chocolate, of course.
Beverages were by far the most popular item, with bottled water ranking as the first through fifth most-sold item. Dasani’s bottled 20 oz took first. The sixth most popular item was Diet Coke’s 20 oz option, with regular Coke trailing directly behind.
M&M peanuts were also on the list, as well as the only non-edible item, The Wall Street Journal, which ranked 10th. The most popular book was Tina Fey’s Bossypants, though Chris Kyle’s American Sniper and Malcolm Gladwell’s David and Goliath were also popular.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma